Simple Sunday – Bowling Boys

Today we went to a bowling birthday party for some long time friends who are turning six years old (long time being relative in this situation.)  It was the first time the boys had ever bowled and they were pretty excited.  There was a lot of ball chucking and bouncing from bumpers but fun was had by all.

Bowling Boys collage

Final scores:

Cody – 57  Carter – 83

We will definitely be having a family bowling night sometime soon!

This entry was posted in Simple Sunday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Simple Sunday – Bowling Boys

I love the looks on their faces, you can tell how excited they are!!

2. What cute pictures — and those are amazing scores! Well done for your little ones. :)

3. Beth says:

So fun! We did duck pin bowling for Laura’s 5th birthday party (default choice, since I didn’t book early enough for the venue I really wanted). I was worried that the kids would be bored. They had such a great time and cheered each other on when they got a strike!

4. shoes says:

There were 12 kids and three lanes so the wait in between their turns got a bit long for the young ones but everyone had a great time.

5. Momma Margi says:

I havn’t taken my 4 year old bowling yet… do the young ones enjoy it?!?

Most the kids there were 5 or 6 but our almost 4 year old had a wonderful time. They were rolling 6 pound balls and the bumpers were up so it was hard not to hit a pin. :-)

6. Bowling birthday parties are the best. Why don’t grownups have those kinds of celebrations anymore?

Bowling parties are the best! I can’t believe it has been so long since I have stepped foot in a bowling alley. I was a little bummed that there were so many kids at the party as I was hoping to get a few rolls in. Perhaps I need to have my own birthday bowling party!