Simple Sunday – What’s in Your Lingerie Bag?

Lingerie Bag Collage

Since becoming a mom I find myself washing more non-lingerie items in my lingerie bag that actual lingerie.

This entry was posted in Simple Sunday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Simple Sunday – What’s in Your Lingerie Bag?

1. LOL.. What’s lingerie? I haven’t heard that word used in my house since, umm…. my daughter was born almost 12 years ago?

Ha! The word lingerie only gets used in regards to the lingerie bag as in “Cody, lets put Kissy Shrimp in the lingerie bag when we wash him so his antennas don’t get damaged.”

2. bethsciallo says:

it’s the best place for little socks – that way they stay MATCHED!

Ohh, I like the way you think! Why haven’t I though of that? Well, that is one more non-lingerie item to go in my lingerie bag. :-)

Thanks for the comment.

3. lol uproariously – creativity at its best

4. I’m with the American Calgarian…and I can’t even remember where the lingerie bag is! Probably used by a smaller individual in our house to catch a snake at some point…

Yes, American Calgarian’s comment made me laugh out loud. For some reason I can’t quite understand, I have three or four lingerie bags. They mostly get used for the boys’ swimsuits and stuffed animals. Occasionally when I think about it I wash a bra in one, but that is getting pretty fancy for laundry time around here. Back in the day they were used almost exclusively for nursing pads – even less glamorous than stuffed animals.

5. muddledmom says:

Doesn’t a cotton T-shirt count anymore?

I gave up the whole lingerie bag when years ago my son put his disgusting baseball socks in it – and when I asked him why, he indignantly told me they needed to be handled with care.

I hear ya. I washed a little pink tutu just this past weekend in my lingerie bag!