Life Through the Cody & Carter Lens

A couple years ago I received a new digital camera for Christmas.  The old camera was put in a box and promptly forgotten.  Life went on as normal until the boys’ Vtech camera, a great Goodwill find, died.  They hardly ever used it but once it was not useable is suddenly became their favorite toy.  They could not live without a way to take pictures.  There was no way they were getting a new Vtech camera, those suckers are expensive.  Then I remembered my old digital camera out in the garage collecting dust.

Every month or so I upload their pictures to a special folder on my computer.  It is always such fun to see what they find relevant and photo worthy, a view through their lens of life.  I thought I would share with you a small portion of the latest Cody and Carter batch of photos.  For ease of viewing I have broken it down into categories.

Pets:

C and C fur

C and C Pet Collage

Parents:

C and C parents

C and C Parent Collage

Themselves:

C and C themselves

C and C themselves Collage

Random Things:

C and C random

C and C Random Collage

Life through the Cody and Carter lens looks pretty interesting!

This entry was posted in Little Feet and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Life Through the Cody & Carter Lens

1. Alex says:

I need to do a post like this. Charlie has the v-tech camera… I wish it had a macro lens because all his photos are so close up!

2. The pictures are amazing – what a great reminder to stop every now and then and look at things through a different lens (preferably one belonging to a kid)!

Awesome!

I really enjoy looking at their pictures, although sometimes they get fixated on one particular thing and take twenty or so pictures of it. There were a lot of closeup pictures of our dog Dexter’s fur on this last batch.

3. Gardengirl says:

They take better pictures than I do. That’s a very cute post!

You and me both. Maybe I need them to start taking the pictures for my future blog posts. :-)

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. It is always fun to see new faces.

4. It’s pure joy to see the world through a child’s eyes. Cody and Carter captured the simple yet priceless moments and images in life. Happy, bright, playful!

They do have fun with the camera and it is so much fun to see the images the find captivating. Looking through their pictures, it sure seems as though they are having a magical childhood. :-)

Once I weed out the ultra closeups of the dog fur, wall, couch, their eyeballs, etc. and the very blurry shots of people’s legs they do end up looking like quite the photographers. ;-)

They have some great shots. I love looking at the photos my grandson takes with my camera. They have a different perception than we do.