My gosh. The Versatile Blogger Award, for me? Why thank you! I was greatly surprised to find out that Heatherbell over at Patchwork Of Life had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award just shortly after I had received The Liebster Award from Jodi. I am really amazed and touched that people out there are reading my blog and apparently like what they are reading. I started blogging in early July and did not expect to be doing more than writing for myself (and the five or six people I told about it). Along the way I have found some amazing blogs and have make some great friends out there in the blogging world.
Much like the Liebster Award, The Versatile Blogger Award comes with some rules attached (after all it is about getting your blog out there and giving recognition to others). Here are the rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Here are seven random facts about me:
1. I despise melon. All types of melon but most especially the cantaloupe.
2. It completely drives me nuts that I can not figure out my damn Gravitar – sometimes it works and sometime it does not. I have actually lost sleep over this.
3. Due to a few traumatic encounters with Hobo Spiders, whenever I get out of the shower I do my patented “Hobo Spider Towel Shake Dance” before letting the towel touch my body. Every time, people, every time.
4. I just recently learned how to text.
5. When I was a child I was in chicken 4-H. It rocked!
6. I have had alopecia since my senior year of high school. When I get brave, I will write a post about my experience with this.
7. I am shy to the point that some of the blogs listed below I have followed for sometime but have never actually commented on. Now it just seems a bit too creepy to pop over and give them an award so I may rely on pingbacks (or is that trackbacks) for a few of these.
Since I have already given a shout out to five blogs plus Jodi who gave me the The Liebster Award I will give you fifteen additional ones.
10. Tall Clover Farm
13. The Spice Spoon
14. Twinkling Along
Thanks again to Heatherbell at Patchwork Of Life for thinking my blog worthy of The Versatile Blogger Award.
And just in case you were wondering there are twenty hyperlinks is this post – it seems a bit out of control if you ask me.