Simple Sunday – The Things Found at the End of our Hallway

Things at the end of the hallway

This morning I slept in.  I laid in bed and listened to the boys playing in their not so quiet way.  I heard Husband make the coffee.  When I got out of bed this is what I found at the end of our hallway.  I think Husband had something to do with the construction.  Carter was over the moon excited when he placed Curious George in the middle.

*Bonus points if you can find the orange skeleton.

Advertisements

I am an elementary school teacher, a former microbiologist, a mom to a herd of two boys, and a grilled cheese sandwich and beer connoisseur.
This entry was posted in Simple Sunday and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Simple Sunday – The Things Found at the End of our Hallway

Orange skeleton precariously placed on the right at the top…Curious George safely ensconced in his castle and an example of impressive construction!!

Yup, you found it! 🙂 Curious George has been hanging out in his castle all day while the skeleton has moved on to be played with in some snap block creations.

2. How cute is that! I think you may have an architect in the making.

Humm, I would have to disagree with you on that. It was Husband who made the structure and while he does a great job with cardboard bricks some of his other around the house projects are less than impressive. 🙂 I can say this in the comments because he never opens my blog page, only reads the posts from his email so he does not see the comments. Hehehe. Poor Husband!

3. jensine says:

He is the mini King Kong …. love the picture and how creative are all of your boys (husband included)

4. I found the skeleton — where can I cash in my bonus points? 🙂

Ah well, about that. The bonus points are worth twice the regular points which are not worth anything but a virtual high five and a pat on the back. Thanks for playing though! 🙂

I saw the skeleton! 🙂

6. Ashley says:

Sounds like the perfect morning. I didn’t see the skeleton at first. No bonus points for me. 😦

7. Alex says:

oh the wonderful things you wake up to!

8. found it – near the top and to the right – I am such a kid (and old kid)–just love challenges

9. and I did not read mimi first!