I have been awarded the 7 x 7 Link Award by two very kind and talented bloggers, Mom in the Muddle and Mommy said a swear word!! Thank you both very much. If you have not had a chance to check them out, I highly recommend it.
For this award I am suppose to tell you seven things about myself that you don’t already know, link seven of my own posts to the categories listed below, and pass the award on to seven fellow bloggers. Since I already created a lovely list of personal things about myself when I wrote this post and because I am feeling lazy (and should actually be doing something more productive right now like laundry, vacuuming, or grocery shopping) I will skip that part and see if anyone notices. Shhhh, don’t tell. So that brings us to the links and corresponding categories. This was tough for me because I sort of consider each of my posts to be like mini children (who thankfully don’t poop, cry or eat) and I did not want to leave any out, thereby hurting their feelings. This is what I came up with.
- Most Surprisingly Successful: Simple Sunday – Perspectives. I originally started the Simple Sunday idea so I could post something that was more visual then textual and did not take a lot of time to create. The first part of that statement has held true. Each Sunday I post a photo. It has not always been the case that the Sunday post is easy or quick but I find them fun and they entertain me. I just didn’t think anyone else would really care about them.
- Most Underrated: At Least There Will Be No Copay and the follow up to it, Post Surgery Report – The Shrimp Lives to See Another Day. Seriously, I could write a book about Cody’s stuffed shrimp. I don’t know why I find it so humorous but I do.
- Most Popular: My WordPress Therapy – Session One. I wrote this with tears streaming down my face and almost didn’t publish it because I thought it was too serious of a topic.
- Most Beautiful: The Little Things Are Sometimes Not so Little. A story of a little boy who looses his blue balloon. The little boy is Carter.
- Most Helpful: Kindergarten Angst. This helped me with my fears of sending Cody off on his first day of school. I think it also helps my readers understand a bit more about our lives and the daily fears we face raising a child with a history of seizures.
- Most Controversial: Ode to Alone. I really have not written a post that I would consider controversial. I chose this one because telling people that you are happy to get away from your children for a while is not always looked positively upon. I really enjoy my mornings alone!
- Most Pride Worthy: This category was the hardest for me. I picked two that are on the opposite ends of the spectra. My WordPress Therapy – Session One and DVD Malice with Good Intent. The first one I am proud of because it is such a raw piece and it was beyond scary to put it out there. The second one I like because I try to write about things other then my children from time to time. Plus I had this image of the small notebook paper with the push pin for a list and I was actually able to create it exactly as I saw it in my head. Check it out –it will make me smile if you do.
Now for the seven blogger I wish to share this award with:
They are all amazing writers with a unique style that keep me coming back for more. I think you will like them too.